Saturday, June 11, 2011

Day 52

Day 52 AM Post- The Golden Moth

This morning I was at a fun baby shower with friends.  My friend is having a boy so they had beautiful blue hydrangeas at all the tables.  This little golden moth flew from one table to another, landing on each of the centerpieces.  I was able to get lots of shots from different angles!  He was so cute! I love the contrast of the golden moth on the blue hydrangeas.

Technical Info- ISO 100, 55mm, f/5.6, 1/320

***Some days I take pictures at events that are so different, I can't decide which one to post.  So I decided on those days I would just post both- an AM post and a PM post!***


Day 52 PM Post- Great Park Carousel

This evening my good friend invited us to an astronomy viewing at the Orange County Great Park.  I love the Great Park and was excited to go! While we walked around I was able to get this fun shot of the carousel.  I didn't have a tripod, so I had the shoot the picture at the highest ISO.  This caused a little digital "noise" and when I smoothed it out while editing, it made the picture almost look like a painting.  I'm happy with the end result :-)

Technical Info- ISO 3200, 18mm, f/5.6, 1/15