Saturday, May 7, 2011

Day 17

Day 17- Ramona
Tomorrow is Mother's Day,  so today we took my mom and my grandmother to see the play Ramona.  This is something my mom has been talking about doing for years.  It is the Official Outdoor Play of California and the Longest Running Outdoor play in the country.  The pageant has been put on for the past 88 years!  The story shows California as it was in the late 1800s.  It is a love story and the Native Americans, Mexicans and American Settlers are all featured in it.  The play is held on a mountainside in Hemet and is truly a one of a kind theater experience.  Notice the men on horseback towards the bottom of the picture.

Technical Info- ISO 100, f/7.1, 1/320    I really really wish I had had a zoom lens for today!!

For more Ramona pictures, click any of the links below!!!