Monday, May 9, 2011

Day 19

Day 19- Leaving The Nest
Today, my friend Ava (6 years old) told me about a bird nest full of baby birds that had hatched within the last week.  I went to take a picture of the birds and really couldn't get a good shot.  I told Ava I would come back later and take a better one from a different angle.  Well those little birdies had better things to do then sit around and model for me; within 5 minutes they had left the nest and were hopping around the ground! So, I wasn't able to get a better nest shot...this is as good as it gets!

Technical Info- ISO 3200, f/2, 1/320

Click the link below to see a picture of the beautiful mama bird and another angle of the nest!



Mama bird worked hard and fed them well!

Technical Info - ISO 3200, f/2, 1/4000



Beaks up!

I really wish I had taken a few more pics while they were in the nest. They looked so comfy in there, I had no idea they were about to hop out!

Technical Info- ISO-3200, f/2, 1/320