Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 35

Day 35 - The Helpful Hummingbird
Today was one of those days when I thought I was really going to have to hunt for a picture.  I was out in the backyard, trying to find my picture for the day, concentrating on our lavender patch and some bees, when this little hummingbird buzzed up next to me.  I tried to snap some pics at him but my shutter speed was too slow to catch his fast wings.  Luckily for me, he seemed happy to help with my picture of the day and hung around the yard for awhile.  I followed him around snapping pictures in various locations- wishing i had a 70-200mm lens- but I got some fun pics.  More hummingbird action if you click the link below!  Thanks for helping me with my pic of the day little hummingbird!! 

Technical Info- ISO1600, f/3.2, 1/500

******Click here for a few more!********